Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Day the Crayons Quit Writing Papers

I JUST finished the cutest writing papers ever!  I am going to use them with Drew Daywalt's "The Day the Crayons Quit".  We have finished with the Reading curriculum for the school year, so I'm trying to come up with fun, yet enriching, activities for the last couple of weeks of school.  I figured this book was a great way to incorporate both letter writing as well as persuasive writing into 1 lesson.  I'll post some pictures of what my students come up with this week when we finish with it!












Here is the cover of my little set, just to show off my first successful hand drawn clipart images!  I love my sweet little version of crayons!  What do you think?!  I'm working hard to teach myself graphic design, and am getting a little more confident each day that goes by!

Product available HERE

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment