Thursday, September 27, 2012

Retelling Bookmark

I'm going to share something else that I use with my students.  I got the original idea from my amazing cooperating teacher during my Student Teaching, Lorissa!  I learned so much during those few months and am so grateful that she opened her classroom to me!  Hopefully, one day I will have my own "Intern" as they call Student Teachers in Florida.

This is a retelling bookmark that you can make with your students.  It can help them out in Reading, obviously, but can also reinforce what they do in Reading class into their own story telling in Writing class.  It is very easy for them to read and understand.  I have the students put it together themselves and talk about each part of a story as we glue the components onto the card stock bookmark. I have posted the file on my TPT account here.


No comments:

Post a Comment